Sprintometer Server is a free software application from the Project Management subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-11-06. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, WinServer.
Optional Sprintometer Server component for free SCRUM tool Sprintometer to allow team work. Deployed locally it supports storing of agile project data in common database with access from unlimited number of free Sprintometer clients via Web Services.
Sprintometer solution has some features unique or rare for similar agile tools:
- 'Burn-down' chart with statistical prediction
- 'Track upon work left/complete' chart with statistical prediction
- Support for variable team size during a sprint (iteration)
- Support for both standalone and client-server mode
- Export to Microsoft Excel for all charts and spreadsheets
- Modern and user friendly GUI in Microsoft Office 2007 style
- Separate tracking of development and testing tasks
- Secure HTTPS connection to free public Sprintometer Server
- Extremely quick application response time
- Powerful Undo/Redo
Sprintometer Server (version 2.00) has a file size of 22.49 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 165 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.